2023 Spring Break Hot Spots
13 March, 2023
Pack your cans of Sammy’s Beach Bar Cocktail Co. sparkling rum cocktails, because spring break is just around the corner and we’ve rounded up our favorite party spots in Florida, California, Texas and Nevada.
You can’t go wrong in Florida for Spring Break! Fort Lauderdale’s miles of beaches and hot nightlife scene draws thousands, Daytona Beach’s white sand is always poppin’ and Panama City Beach, the “Spring Break Capital of the World” has it all - amazing beaches and the best bars. Our favorites include:
- Rock Bar in Ft. Lauderdale features a traditional American menu and an oceanfront setting that compete with your eyes for attention. They also proudly feature their famous 2-for-1 margaritas and amazing drink specials. If you don't feel like leaving after your meal you're not the only one, so Rock Bar also offers a hookah menu which just might be the only reason you need to extend your stay at the Beach. Day or night this is the ideal setting to lounge with your friends outside or make new ones on the dance floor.
- Revolution, the self-proclaimed “Fort Lauderdale’s #1 Party Destination,” has been rocking live music in South Florida since 2004. Acts such as Lady Gaga, The Weeknd, Katy Perry, and Paramore played the rock club’s legendary stage for an intimate audience before they broke out as stars; artists of all genres, from punk to rap to metal, regularly perform at the unapologetically bold venue.
- Backyard in Ft. Lauderdale will celebrate spring break with $25 open bar from 9 p.m. to midnight on Sunday - Thursday and an all-night dance party on Saturday.
In California, there’s no place to party during Spring Break like Palm Springs or in one of San Diego’s hotspot areas such as Mission Beach, Pacific Beach and downtown Gaslamp Quarter. Here are a few of our favorites:
- The Saguaro Palm Springs is perfectly situated in the heart of the action for those looking to have a great time in Palm Springs during spring break or attending one of the area’s iconic music festivals, Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival or Stagecoach Festival. This boutique hotel features a spa and an enviable pool area highlighted by daybeds, private cabanas that come with your own dedicated server. The Saguaro will host a special spring break party sponsored by rock legend Sammy Hagar’s top-shelf sparkling rum in a can cocktails, Sammy’s Beach Bar Cocktail Co., on Saturday, April 8th featuring games, giveaways and free samples of the four delicious flavors including Tangerine Dream, Pineapple Splash, Cherry Kola Chill and Island Pop.
- Beach House is the place if you don’t want to make the short trek off the beach. Featuring private cabanas, outdoor tiki bars and fire pits, Beach House offers live music, concerts and local DJs on the weekends.
- The Local’s pub-style grub and cocktails made with fresh, hand-pressed juices will cap any beach day nicely.
- Hard Rock Hotel San Diego’s rooftop pool, FLOAT, is a daytime oasis featuring daybeds, cabanas and lounge seating, offering its weekly pool party, SUNBURN - the place to see and be seen.
- The Poolhouse at the Pendry hotel is a premier rooftop lounge with some of the best views in the Gaslamp Quarter, featuring a signature bar and lush furniture for lounging poolside.
In Texas, there are two hot Spring Break destinations that MUST be on your list: South Padre Island, a barrier island located just off the coast; and the “Playground of the Southwest,” Galveston, which has 32 miles of beach to soak up the sun and catch some waves. Our top spots include:
- Isla Grand Beach Resort is the ultimate destination for an unforgettable spring break party experience on South Padre Island. The resort is infamous for their legendary pool parties featuring live DJs, dancing and drinks which draw thousands of partygoers from all over Texas looking to have the time of their lives. Isla Grand will feature special poolside parties sponsored by rock legend Sammy Hagar’s top-shelf sparkling rum cocktails in a can, Sammy’s Beach Bar Cocktails. Party guests on Wednesday, March 15, Thursday, March 16 and Friday, March 17 will receive samples of the sparkling canned cocktails as well as drink specials on the Beach Bar Cocktail cans and shots of Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum’s Red Head.
- For those spring breakers looking to pre-party with friends or to host their own beach party can pick up plenty of 4-packs of Sammy’s Beach Bar Cocktail Co. to share with friends (and new friends) at any of the three Feldman’s.
- Clayton’s Beach Bar is the only true nightclub and concert venue located beachfront on South Padre. By day, Clayton’s hosts the largest day time beach bash parties in the world for spring break. By night, this massive venue will host concerts by Lil Wayne on March 11, Steve Aoki on March 13 and Kodak Black on March 15. Clayton’s is famous for its Turbo Coladas which have a 151 floater.
- RumShack in Galveston is a beachfront palapa that is a rum lovers paradise with more than 50 rum selections. Live entertainment along with tropical drinks from Mojitos and Piña Coladas to Hurricanes and Mai Tais, RumShack has got the secret to tropical bliss.
There’s no time to Viva Las Vegas quite like Spring Break! It’s opening day for the Strip’s top beach clubs and pools, plus there’s no shortage of cool places to hang out. Here are a few of our favorite places to party:
- Daylight at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino has a 4,400-square-foot main pool for mingling and relaxation, as well as two additional private pools for cabana guests. Daylight is where summertime luxury meets hand crafted cocktails and made-to-order bites.
- The STRAT’s Elation Pool Café & Bar is a resort-style hotel pool with three oversized spas and chaise lounges offering signature cocktails, spacious cabanas or daybeds and they even carry Sammy’s Beach Bar Cocktail Co.’s sparkling rum cocktails!
- Cabo Wabo Cantina at Miracle Mile Shops was awarded “Best Tequila Selection” in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” and features Strip-side patio views and plenty of booze. Sammy Hagar’s hard rockin’ cantina combines the laid back, beach town vibe of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip. Blending coastal Mexican and Tex Mex cuisine, the menu offers a tantalizing mix of flavorful food and killer cocktails.